Mobile Developer (Flutter)
What You’re In Charge?
- Participate in analyzing, designing, and improving the functions of the company’s products and services.
- Coordinate with the leader and team to build mobile apps for Android, IOS native, or Flutter.
- Participate in operating and maintaining apps.
- Research new technologies suitable for investment projects of the company.
- Other jobs when assigned by superiors.
What We’re Searching?
- Have 1 – 2 years of experience coding Flutter, Android (Kotlin), or IOS (Swift).
- Solid understanding of full mobile development.
- Understand at least one of these architectures: MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture.
- Know some design patterns (singleton, factory, data repository..).
- Enthusiasm for technology with a pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development.
- Experience with and understanding test-driven design and unit testing is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
Best About This Position
- Working with young, healthy, ambitious, and capable people.
- Being trained if not experienced.
- Improve English by working and daily meetings.
- Open, dynamic, colorful environment.
- Many opportunities to learn, demonstrate ability and advance at work.
- Have the opportunity to face many problems in programming and life that a big company never have.
- Good salary, bonus for 13 months and according to the project.