What You’re In Charge?
- Designing, planning and execution of manual testing for product, project
- Controlling, finding and tracking bugs for product
- Report bug with detailed information
- Researching requirement, information, database and systems
- Running regression and smoke testing.
- Report on time spent, progression
- Managing and reporting the testing result to PM or Business Analysts
- Other tasks assigned by PM
What We’re Searching?
- Bachelor & degree in IT-related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in QC/QA
- Fast learning ability, quick adaptability to job demand
- Be attending to detail, focus and patient person
- Ability to research new technical knowledge
- Logical thinking, problem-solving with high productivity & reliability.
- Independent working & teamwork as well
Best About This Position
- Working with young, healthy, ambitious and capable people.
- Being trained if not experienced
- Improve English by working and daily meetings.
- Open, dynamic, colorful environment.
- Many opportunities to learn, demonstrate ability and advance at work.
- Have the opportunity to face many problems in programming and life that a big company you never have.
- Good salary, bonus for 13 months and according to the project